photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

September 2016 Visiting Teaching Message

If you haven't figured out by now that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints then I am not doing a good enough job sharing that I am!

I have found so much happiness being a Member and I feel so blessed. Part of my drive to design comes from the amazing creations I can come up with for FREE as a blessing to others. It's my service and I try to do it as often as I can! 

I was looking for a printable for my Visiting Teaching trip today and couldn't find one, so I designed one! I love the simplicity and the beauty.



Here's a sheet for you to print and share with those you love and serve and teach!
(Right click the image and save then print it! :) )



Enjoy and have a fabulous Wednesday!

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment