photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Fall Print

There is nothing I love more than when the seasons change, especially from Summer to Fall!
 It means new beginnings, it means new plans and family fun, it also means sweaters, boots and scarves and heaven knows I can't ever have enough of those! 

In honor of the change of weather, I designed this beautiful print! 
It's yours for the taking to add to your Fall decor!
Do you love it as much as I do?!


This is one of my favorite Oscar Wilde quotes...I knew I had to use it.  :) 
This pring is designed as an 8x10 print, perfect for framing - just right click, save, and print!

Print, Share, Pin and spread the love!

Happy September everyone!

-L

 Floral Border Design from Freepik

No comments:

Post a Comment